WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
A tribute to California the best way we know how– beer, food, and community.
At The Bell Marker, we want to have an experience that everyone and anyone can enjoy. We operate a 15 barrel brewhouse that helps fill our 28 taps with Bell Marker beers. Combining that with our guest beers and creative cocktails, we will find a drink for all. We pride ourselves on our vegan-friendly menu (yes, this includes pizza!) and providing an environment for locals, visitors and everything in between. Come by for a brew! We look forward to seeing you.
Ignacio ‘Nacho’ Cervantes joins the brewing team at The Bell Marker to work alongside former teammate, Noah Regnery, to produce seasonal beers. A California native, Nacho has over a decade of brewing experience in San Diego’s rich craft beer scene and has worked in all aspects of the brewery at both Pizza Port Carlsbad and Ocean Beach. During his time as Head Brewer, he received Gold and Bronze awards at the Great American Beer Festival as well as two medals at the World Beer Cup. We are thrilled to have this amazing addition to our brewpub!
EXPLORE THE MENUS
- Happy Hour
- Pizza Knots – V/NV cheesy or spicy, marinara dipping sauce
- Fried Spuds – V house spice seasoning, ranch dipping sauce 6
- Onion Rings – V American Me beer batter, house ‘horsey’ aioli
- House Hummus – V pickled vegetables, warm flatbread
- Buffalo Cauliflower – V buffalo sauce, celery, blue cheese dip
- Ceviche Mixtoscallop & shrimp, leche de tigre, chips
- Pizza almost all pizzas can be made vegan upon request
- Marinaracrushed california tomatoes, garlic, oregano, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil
- Classic Cheesecrushed tomatoes, mozzarella, grana padano, oregano
- Arrabbiatacrushed tomatoes, mozzarella, pickled chiles, grana padano, calabrian oil
- White Mushroomfresh cream, roasted mushrooms, fontina, pecorino, thyme
- BBQ Chickenhousemade BBQ, mozzarella, gouda, shredded chicken, red onion, cilantro
- Fennel Sausagecrushed tomatoes, spiced impossible meat or pork fennel sausage, mozzarella, red onion
- Buffalobuffalo cream sauce, gouda, shredded chicken, blue cheese crumble, buffalo drizzle
- The Favoritecrushed tomatoes, mozzarella, pineapple, pickled chiles, bacon or mushrooms (if vegan)
- Pepperonicrushed tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni, oregano, grana padano
Onion Rings – VAmerican Me beer batter, house ‘horsey’ aioli
Skinny Fries – V
Simple Salad – V/NVarugula, grana padano, lemon vinaigrette
Caesar Salad – V/NVromaine hearts, croutons, caesar dressing
Cali Chopped – V/NVmixed lettuces, tomato, ceci, hot giardiniera, grana padano, oregano vinaigrette
Classic Caesar – V/NVromaine hearts, crispy capers, croutons, caesar dressing
Braised Beets Salad – Vred quinoa, mint, pomegranate, sherry vinaigrette, dukkah
Bell Marker Burgerfontina, mustard, beer braised onions, brioche bun*
The Pressman – Vroasted harissa cauliflower, arugula, hummus, pickled red onions & served on a toasted pita bread
Shrimp Rollchilled shrimp, lemon aioli, celery, dill, pretzel roll
Grilled Cheeseasiago, sharp cheddar, chili jam, sourdough
Spicy Chicken Meltshredded chicken breast, red wax gouda, tomato, harissa aioli, sourdough
‘Cassoulet’ – V/NVheirloom beans, roasted tomatoes, sauce verte, pork sausage or impossible meat, breadcrumbs
ADDSadd avocado 2 | add chopped bacon 2 | add chicken 6 | add steak 7 | add shrimp 8
Fish Tacos – V/NVbeer battered cod or tofu, cabbage, pico, tartar sauce, flour tortillas
The Impossible Burger – Vlettuce, tomato, onion, nut cheddar, not-so-secret-sauce, vegan brioche
Fish & Fries – V/NVtrue cod or tofu, ketchup, tartar, malt vinegar
Steak Asadero – V/NVgrilled flat iron, tomatillo jam, crispy spuds
*Eating raw or undercooked fish, shellfish, eggs or meat increases the risk of foodborne illnesses.Nuts are used in many of our food items. Please let us know if you have an allergy.
TBM Beer Floatlactation station milk stout, vanilla ice cream
Bread Puddingpoached pears, vanilla ice cream
Butter Cake – Vcherries, powedered sugar, vanilla ice cream
Scoop of Ice Cream – V/NVmint chip, honeycomb, cookie dough
- Pizza Knots – V/NVcheesy or spicy, marinara dipping sauce
- Fried Spuds – Vhouse spice seasoning, ranch dipping sauce 6
- Onion Rings – VAmerican Me beer batter, house ‘horsey’ aioli
- House Hummus – Vpickled vegetables, warm flatbread
- House Beer 4oz $2 | 12oz $5 | 16oz $6 | * = 12oz $6, no 16oz available
- Lester Cream Ale, 4.5%Extremely crushable and refreshing. Leaves you wanting another!
- The Founder Czech Style Pilz, 4%An ode to our fearless leader who loves a great pilsner. Light, crisp, crushable.
- Je Suis Blonde Belgian Blonde Ale, 4.4%Light straw in color, this unfiltered Belgian Blonde Ale is very easy-drinking with a mellow hop presence.
- Stittin Pretty Wit Belgian Style Witbier, 4.2%Light fluffy body with notes of citrus and spice. A true summertime quencher.
- Honey I’m On It Honey Ale, 6%
Using locally grown honey that offers subtle grapefruit aromas and a slightly sweet finish.
- Maeby English Brown Ale, 4.3%Rich and malty
- American Me Brown Ale, 5.9%The piney hop profile balances well with the malt and chocolate aroma and flavor.
- Lactation Station Milk Stout, 5.6%Brewed with lactose, this beer is notably sweet and full-bodied but balanced with lots of dark roasted malt character.
- Cassidy Irish Dry Stout, 6.5%Delivers excellent caramel, chocolate and coffee flavors that are clean and well-balanced with a smooth nitro finish
- Peachside Pale Ale American Pale Ale, 6%We teamed up with our friends at Mering Carson to make this hoppy pale ale. Packed full of fresh peach flavor and a hint of tropical character accentuated by El Dorado hops.
- Arturito Strong Pale Ale, 6.2%Well balanced with big malt and hop character, slightly bitter with citrus, spice, and bright fruit tones.
- Gigi’s Session Ale Session IPA, 4.8%In collaboration with Girls Drawin Girls, this dry and clean beer shows bright tropical fruit flavors from El Dorado Hops
- Employees Only Session IPA, 4.8%Small version of an IPA. Packed full of hop aromas and flavors with less body and alcohol. Brewed by our own employees!
- Dances & Duels IPA, 6.3%Brewed with an assortment of experimental hops that leaves a spicy, earthy mouthfeel.
- Blutarsky IPA, 6.8%Let your animal side show! This new IPA will help. Distinct passion fruit, guava and citrus flavors from Galaxy, Amarillo, Mosaic and Citra hops.
- De Alcala*Double IPA, 8.8%A hop bomb at first that settles nicely with apricot and mango tones.
- What A Trip*Belgian Tripel, 9%Complex fruit and spice aromas from yeast and hops with a hint of coriander.
Main Menu also available during Brunch!
- Breakfast Pizza hand-tossed pizza, fontina cheese, cream sauce, two eggs, bacon, potato
- Crispy French Toast – V macerated berries, whipped coconut cream, maple syrup
- Breakfast Sandwich braised greens, bacon, fontina cheese, egg, served on an english muffin
- Avocado Toast – V toasted levan, avocado, pickled red onion, tomatillo jam, dukkah, salt
Kentucky Cold Brew
Evan Williams Bourbon, St George Coffee Liqeuer, Cold Brew Coffee, Maple Syrup
Zonin Prosecco, Destilador Blanco, Greenbar Poppy Amaro, Lemon
602 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
Mon – Fri
Sat & Sun
Mike Winn / 213 Filming